Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for www.12345.com can be accomplished as follows:
- Start by logging into your web hosting account.
- Access the “Manage Order” section within the control panel.
- Beneath “Manage Order,” locate the dropdown menu and select “List/Search Order.”
- Find and click on the domain name www.12345.com.
- Once you’ve selected the domain, navigate to the Multi Domain Linux Hosting (India) option.
- Under this hosting option, click on “Manage Web Hosting.”
- Within the “Security” section, choose “SSL/TLC.”
- Under “CERTIFICATE SIGNING REQUESTS (CSR),” click on “Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests.”
- When generating a new certificate, you can leave the key settings as they are.
- In the appropriate fields, input the domain as www.12345.com, and provide the requested information for City, State, Country, and Company (you can use www.12345.com for the company name).
- To complete the process, click on the “Generate” button, and then copy and paste the generated CSR for submission.
This revised set of instructions provides a clear and concise step-by-step guide for generating a CSR for www.12345.com.