Siaha, (Mizoram) (India) Nov 14, 2022 (Marasaw.com): Along with the rest of the country, Children Day was observed in Siaha at MYA Multipurpose Hall, New Siaha today. The function was organised by District Child Protection Unit, Siaha.
The function of the Children’s Day was presided over by Shri Teddy T. Lalnunrema, PO, (NIC), Executive Member of MADC Shri J. Vabeikiasa made his presence felt as a Chief Guest.
Chief Guest said Children’s Day is observed and celebrated on 14 November every year on the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India Jawahar Lal Nehru since 1964. On this day, many educational and motivational programmes for children are held all over India.
Shri J. Vabeikiasa, EM i/c SWD, Soil, Seri of MADC advised the students that to succeed, one must follow the path of hard work, there is no other path or shortcut.
Isaac Lalmuanpuia, Social Worker, DCPU concluded the function delivering vote of thanks.
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NEW CHILD PROTECTION ACT?
1. The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 is a children’s law The Government of India has passed a new law to protect the rights of children.
2. The Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) is a scheme of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 is being implemented by the central government.
4. Protecting children’s rights and promoting the best interests of children’s guidance is the objective of the Integrated Child Protection Scheme.
5. The Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) is established by the Government to deal with child offenders under the age of 18. They are given full jurisdiction over juvenile offenders.
6. Child Welfare Committee (CWC) is established by the Government to consider the issues of children in need of special assistance and protection.
8. Mental and physical injury to children is an offense and punishable under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015.
9. It is illegal to punish children at home and in school. (Corporal Punishment) of children at home and school is an offense.
10. Child rape and exploitation are punishable under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POCSO) Act, 2012 laws can be severely punished.
If you know of a child under the age of 18 who needs special protection and is breaking the law District Child Protection Unit, Social Women & Child Development, Pu. C.Rohlua Building, Siaha Vaihpi-1, Siaha, Mizoram, India will be assisted as required.
Contact Phone Number: 03835-222197.
NAUPANGTE VENHIMNA DAN THAR HI ILO HRE VE TAWH EM?
1. Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 hi naupang te dikna chanvo venhimna atana dan thar India sawrkarin a siam a ni.
2. Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) hi Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 tihhlawhtlinna atan sorkar laipuin a duan chhuah a ni.
4. Naupang te dikna chanvo humhim leh naupang tana tha ber tura hmalak leh kaihhruai hi Integrated Child Protection Scheme thil tum a ni.
5. Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) hi naupang kum 18 hnuai lam dan bawhchhia te chungchang ngaituah tura sorkarin a din a ni a. Naupang dan bawhchhiate chungchangah thuneihna pumhlum pek an ni.
6. Child Welfare Committee (CWC) hi Naupang a bika tanpui leh venhim ngai te chungchang ngaituahtu atana Sorkar in thuneihna a pek leh a din a ni.
8. Naupang rilru leh taksa hliam hi dan bawhchhiatna a ni a, hetianga titute hi Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 dan hnuaiah hrem theih an ni.
9. In leh Sikula naupang hleihluak leh uchuak taka hrem (Corporal Punishment) hi danbawhchhiatna a ni.
10. Naupang pawngsual leh khuaikhem tute chu Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012 dan hmanga na taka hrem theih an ni.
Naupang kum 18 hnuailam a bika venhim ngai leh dan bawhchhia i hria a nih chuan District Child Protection Unit, Social Women & Child Development, Pu C. Rohlua Building, Siaha Vaihpi-1, Siaha, Mizoram, India ah hriattir la a tul angin an lo tanpui ang che.
Contact Phone Number: 03835-222197.